Indice de 2
Why wont it shift pass 3 gear
Indice de 3
How do you change the upstream o2 sensor
Voici quelques outils couramment utilisés pour travailler sur cet appareil. Vous ne devriez pas avoir besoin de tous les outils pour chaque procédure.
Background and Identification
The Mazda 6 or Mazda6 (called the Mazda Atenza in Japan and China) is a mid-size car manufactured by Mazda, a Japanese automaker. The Mazda6 was introduced in 2002 and replaced the Capella/626. The Mazda6 sold faster than all other previous Mazda car models.
The first-generation Mazda6 was launched in Japan in 2002 as the Mazda Atenza. The Atenza lineup included a four-door sedan, a four-door hatchback, and a five-door wagon, which were marketed in North America as the “Sport Sedan,” “5-Door,” and “Sport Wagon,” respectively. The Atenza was available in a front-engine, front-wheel-drive layout, and a front-engine, four-wheel-drive layout. The Atenza was considered a luxury car in Japan because its dimensions placed it in the larger “normal size” classification.
The first-generation Mazda6 was first sold as a 2003 model in the United States and as a 2004 model in Canada. In Europe, a luxury sport model was released with a 120-horsepower direct-injection turbo diesel estate until 2007. The Mazda6 was available with a range of four-, five-, and six-speed transmissions.
Mazda vehicles can be identified by the Mazda emblem, which depicts a pair of wings in the shape of a ‘V’ inside of an oval, and the Mazda logo, which portrays the name “Mazda” in lower-case letters. Mazda6 models include the name “Mazda6” in capital letters with the ‘6’ generally in a different font or size than the ‘Mazda’.
Body and Chassis:
- Body Style:
- 4-door sedan
- 5-door liftback
- 5-door wagon
- FF layout
- AWD layout
- Platform: Mazda GG platform
- 1.8 L MZR L8 I4 (gasoline)
- 2.0 L MZR LF I4 (gasoline)
- 2.3 L MZR L3 I4 (gasoline)
- 3.0 L Duratec 30 V6 (gasoline)
- 2.0 L MZR-CD I4 (diesel)
- 4-speed 4F27E automatic
- 5-speed JF506E automatic
- 5-speed FS5A-EL automatic
- 5-speed G35M-R manual (I4)
- 5-speed A65M-R manual (V6)
- 6-speed AWTF-80 SC automatic
- 6-speed G66M-R manual
- Wheelbase: 105.3 in (2,675 mm)
- Sedan and liftback (International): 4,670 mm (183.9 in)
- Sedan and liftback (North America): 4,745 mm (186.8 in)
- Wagon (International): 4,700 mm (185.0 in)
- Wagon (North America): 4,770 mm (187.8 in)
- Width: 1,781 mm (70.1 in) (North America & International)
- Sedan and liftback (International): 1,435 mm (56.5 in)
- Sedan and liftback (North America): 1,440 mm (56.7 in)
- Wagon (International): 1,480 mm (58.3 in)
- Wagon (North America): 1,455 mm (57.3 in)