Questions de supportPoser une question
Il n'y a pas encore de questions. Soyez le premier à poser une question !
The Makita Electric Drill DA4000LR (2014) is a right-angle, high-powered, 1/2" drill. It has a 7.5 amp motor with variable speeds ranging from 0-400 and 0-900 rpm. The 360° angle head is removable so the drill may be used as a straight drill. Other features include an ergonomic, rubberized grip and ball-bearing construction.
This teal-colored electric drill was issued in 2014 by Makita and has not been discontinued by the manufacturer. It may be purchased at retailers such as Amazon, Home Depot, and others for approximately $359 USD. There are no known recalls for this device. A similar but older model, the Makita DA4031, has a 10 amp motor and a maximum of 1,200 rpm. It sells for $424.
The primary uses of this device are for construction trades, aerospace, and automotive applications. This tool is used for drilling in both wood and metal. The angled, quick-switch drill head for variable speeds is useful for confined spaces. The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty for this device.
To identify the Makita Electric Drill DA4000LR (2014) 1/2" Angle Drill, there will be a Makita logo on the teal area close to the side handle. There are two handles in the box with the drill, one fits onto either side of the body of the drill and is used to hold it in place. The other handle fits onto the housing itself and is used to position the drill depending on the job. There are two gears, "high" and "low," written on the silver angled bit connected to the chuck.
The overall length of the drill is 16-1/4" (41.3 cm) with a net weight of 8.1 lbs (3.67 kg). The model number and serial number are located on the underside of the teal body of the drill. The long shape with a curved end allows the Makita Electric Drill DA4000LR (2014) to be easily distinguished from similar models.
- For drilling adaptability 2-Speeds (0 - 400 & 0 - 900 rpm)
- The side handle can be used in multiple positions depending on the job and was designed for overall control, comfort, and convenience.
- 7.5 amp motor
- Angle attachment can be removed for straight drill access
- Drilling in any position is possible due to the 360° angle attachment
- Total ball-bearing construction resulting in impressively smooth and efficient movement and a longer window of use
- Designed to fit compact spaces depending on the job
- Rubberized grip designed for ease of use
- The switch above the trigger determines speed giving the operator total control
- Steel Capacity: 1/2" (1.27 cm)
- Wood Capacity: 1-1/2" (3.81 cm)
- No Load Speed (2 spd): 400/900 rpm
- Maximum no load speed: 900 rpm
- Amps: 7.5
- Handle: Angle
- Power Type: Corded
- Overall Length: 16-1/4" (41.3 cm)
- Net Weight: 8.1 lbs (3.67 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 17.5 lbs (7.94 kg)
- UPC Code: 088381-039499
- Drill Chuck (193319-5)
- Chuck Key (763434-5)
- Side Handle (152892-4)
- Key Holder (410102-8)
- Hex Wrench 5 (783216-9)
- Tool Case (824646-6)
- Drill Head Handle (122646-3)