Kendra, the way I understand your question is that the iPod connects to your computer but iTunes does not. If that is so, it is most likely not your dock connector or your cable, and yes, you can try a different USB port. However, I would try with these steps, since it could be a Windows 8 driver issue:"
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Select Hardware and Sound.
3. Select Devices and Printers.
4. Your iPhone or iPod should be displayed in the Unspecified section. Right-click it and select Properties.
5. Select the Hardware tab, then click the Properties button.
6. From the General tab, select the Change settings button.
7. Select the Driver tab, then select Update Driver.
8. Choose Browse my computer for driver software.
9. Select Browse… then navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers
10. Click Next > Close.
Your Apple device should now be detected successfully within iTunes."
from here. hope this helps, good luck.
Cette réponse a-t-elle été utile ?