What is the name of that part?

I recently changed the Headphone Jack in my iPhone and after reassembling it the carrier connection strength is very low(one ore none bar). By looking again at the Logic board I saw that one very small IC or conductor is not there anymore. . I marked it on the following image: image http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4015/4688...

Can somebody tell the exact name of the missing piece so I can get it at an electronics distributor?

thanks in advance,

André from Germany

Répondre à cette question J'ai le même problème

Cette question est-elle utile ?

Indice 0


Bad link, no image, try uploading your image by clicking Edit and clicking on the Image tab below


Ajouter un commentaire