iPhone 5c keeps searching for network?
I recently replaced my battery and damaged my screen in the process. So I purchased a new screen to fix the issue and it did but now my Iphone will not connect to At&t. It constantly say searching... it the top left corner even when I remove the sim card.
Things I have tried:
- Restarting phone by powering off with lock button
- Restarting Phone powering off holding lock and home
- Reset network settings
- Automatically change the date (wifi) so its not set to 1970
- Manually change the date
- Take out sim card and put it back in
- Restore phone to a previous backup
I am on 7.0.4 and I want to stay on 7 at least I really need to fix this.
Here is a picture of what I think is the cellular antenna in my phone can someone confirm this or tell me what to do?
Cette question est-elle utile ?