Phone won't charge, charge slot burned
The other day charging my phone, my phone charger ended up burning my charging chip inside my HTC M8. The phone still works but when attempting to turn it on, the phone just keeps showing it is at 0% even with multiple different tries using different chargers. Looking inside the charging slot you can clearly see the chip is toasted. Is this replaceable and or fixable? I rather fix it, even if it's by someone else than to buy an entire new phone.
Cette question est-elle utile ?
GTABobby, What do you mean charging chip? There are tow PM IC to powering up your HTC M8, but non of they are located around or inside charging port.
par Buddhika Mahesh
The charging port is burned, I can not charge it. The USB is clearly burned from the inside because my phone charger overheated the phone and it ended up getting burned. The phone still says 0% and appears to work fine if it becomes charged but getting it to charge is the problem.
if you can clearly see the burns, then that must be the culprit, i might even advise you to repalace the battery if you plan on taking the phone apart..
the same thing happend to me but with my galaxy s4... if someone knows if this is fixable please let me know
par Raul De La Rosa