iPhone screen turned black and unresponsive when lock or in sleep
Heres what i tried already:
-hardrestart(holding sleepwake and home button)
- holding all buttons including volume buttons
- it turned back on but still has the same problem whenever i locked it or when i left it to sleep(autolock:1min) so i had to hardrestart to turn it on again
- i reset the phone to a new phone. Still the same prob
- update to latest ios.
- when it blackscreen again i tried to toogle the silent button to see if the lcd is respondsible for it... Still unresponsive so its not the lcd
- tried to change the battery.. Same prob
To use it again:
-I had to hardrestart to turn it back on
-and turn off the auto-lock
is it a hardware or a software problem?????
Cette question est-elle utile ?