Aller au contenu principal

Modèles A1237 ou A1304 / processeur 1.6, 1.8, 1.86 ou 2.13 GHz Core 2 Duo

Questions au sujet de 343 Voir tout

I ripped one of the cable that goes to LCD

I bought this MacBook Air mid 2009 (1304) with broken hinges while trying to fix the issue I ripped one of the cables going to the LCD. It's the one on the right side. The MacBook seems to be working fine however I think I should still replace the cable but to be honest I have no idea what the cable does or what is it called. Does anybody here know what I am looking for?

Répondu ! Afficher la réponse J'ai le même problème

Cette question est-elle utile ?

Indice 0
Ajouter un commentaire

1 solution

Solution retenue

Was it a thin round cable with a little copper connector on the end?

Cette réponse a-t-elle été utile ?

Indice 1


I don't think so it was going under the motherboard from the right hinge. But yes it's the thinner cable.


Oh ok, I was thinking of the other side, sorry. So, I'm doing this from memory, but if I remember correctly, the one that goes under the mother is either the webcam or the microphone. check the functionality of those. What I can tell you for sure is that disassembling that upper display to get to the able you're referring is a very delicate process involving a lot of heat, patience, and care. You're almost guaranteed to break something the first time you do it and most repair shops won't even attempt it, they'll just tell you that you need to replace the whole upper "clamshell" at a cost of $600 or more.


Oh okay, the webcam seems to be working but the microphone doesn't, I think I can live without that. Thank you for your quick response. :)


Ajouter un commentaire

Ajouter une réponse

Leon sera éternellement reconnaissant.
Nombre de vues :

Dernières 24 heures : 0

7 derniers jours : 0

30 derniers jours : 0

Total : 50