Aller au contenu principal

A1706 / EMC 3071 – sorti en novembre 2016, ce MacBook Pro 13" présente le Touch Bar avec écran OLED. Il inclut un processeur Intel Core i5 dual-core "Skylake" et quatre ports Thunderbolt 3.

Questions au sujet de 212 Voir tout

How could I replace the key "Enter" on my keyboard?


I want to replace a key on my keyboard, there is something behind and i don't know how to do this, it's possible ?

Répondre à cette question J'ai le même problème

Cette question est-elle utile ?

Indice 1
Ajouter un commentaire

2 Réponses

Réponse la plus utile

See if a vacuum cleaner can get it out, if that doesn't work try compressed air.

Cette réponse est-elle utile ?

Indice 1


Hold off on the vacuum! It's not a safe way as it can create a static discharge which could damage things here.

A can of can'ed air might be able to dislodge whats stuck. Here we want to blow near the area no on top of what you suspect is stuck.

Think how blowing smack in the middle of a piece of paper will hold the paper down not move it, now if you blow at the side it moves. This is the effect you want here.


apple recommends compressed air.


Ajouter un commentaire

It is possible to remove the key cap from the keyboard with one of the thin plastic picks. Start at the top edge and gently pry the top two corners up off the board. Should be able to clean it out from there.

Cette réponse est-elle utile ?

Indice 0
Ajouter un commentaire

Ajouter une réponse

Julien Berjon sera éternellement reconnaissant.
Nombre de vues :

Dernières 24 heures : 0

7 derniers jours : 0

30 derniers jours : 0

Total : 672