it felled in water and brought out fastly within 1 sec
actually i went to pool with my friends one of my friend just dipped it for fraction without knowing and instantly i removed it from his hand and removed the case battery ,sim ,sd card, and all...after some time i inserted i tried to insert battery and tried to start but it loads half and goes off again ...and for one more attempt it gave dead battery symbol and gone off....after some time i tried to charge but no reply from phone ...but when i remove battery and insert the charger it gives red light for 15 sec ...and get off and next day on friend idea i kept it in the rice box air tight enclosed for one day ...,it just as same as gives red light for 15 sec and goes off when only we remove battery and insert charger ....this is the problem ,please help me about the issue
Cette question est-elle utile ?
actually today i went to a mobile shop and there he said it would have been short circuited ,think so to change the ic of the mobile ....by checking the mobile using the some equipment thy have at the battery terminals ...can i believe him or not .as the blackberry service is bad at hyderabad centre ,and please say me will the water effect my phone speeaker...?'
When you take phone from water gently u should remove all removeable parts and clean with soft clothes and then you should use blow drier to remove water from speaker, charge porter.then u should kept it in the rice box air tight enclosed for two or three days.phone will be turn by this method.