To fix this problem, you might need to restart the Office Source Engine (OSE) service and try to install the latest updates for Office products again.
To restart the Office Source Engine (OSE) service
You must be logged on as an administrator to perform these steps.
1. Open Administrative Tools by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking Administrative Tools.
2. Double-click Services. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3. If the Office Source Engine service is disabled, double-click it to open the service properties.
4. Click the Startup type list, click Automatic (Delayed Start), and then click Apply.
5. Under Service status, click Start.
Cette réponse est-elle utile ?