slide out tray that holds printed document

movable tray with a fold up stop to prevent paper from falling onto the floor.

Répondre à cette question J'ai le même problème

Cette question est-elle utile ?

Indice 0

3 commentaires:

the two round plastic tabs that hold the movable stop have broken completely off and I need to replace the tray.


I am confused with this process. I am in need of a sliding tray that holds the printer document. This tray has a fold up stop to prevent the printed document from landing on the floor. The tabs that permit the fold up stop tab have been completely damaged.


It would seem that you will have to replace the Output Paper Catch Tray Assembly, which has the tabs.

I have the same problem and I can’t figure out how to remove the old one.


Ajouter un commentaire