S7 Edge G935F U700 IC overheating
I have a S7 Edge (G935F) overheating the U700 IC whilst the screen is on, when the screen is locked- then it goes black, the IC cools down.
Does anyone have a clue of what could be happening?
Additional information: ''device was not switching on, analysing the logic board eventually I got the the region where the forementioned IC sits on. After applying some heat there, the phone resurrected and booted, however overheating whilst the screen is on.' The voltage of the components around it seems to be okay, according to its service manual."
Cette question est-elle utile ?