My iPhone won't charge or any indication (new battery)
I replaced my old battery for a new iFixit battery yesterday, everything turned out PERFECT.. at first.
- It started up right away as soon as I held the lock button
- I used it all evening until the battery dropped down to about 10-15%
- I didn’t charge it overnight. So, I woke up to a drained battery
- I try to turn it on and i get the “phone -> charger” to connect to charger..
- So I did that, I plugged my phone into my new original iPhone charger and I get the “dead battery” pop up indicator
- I set my phone down for about 10 minutes then I come back to see if it got enough power to start it………… I hold the start button and nothing at all happens. Just a black screen.
And that’s the issue! Has anyone else have this happen? Desperate for answers!
Cette question est-elle utile ?