Unit turns on then abruptly shuts off during mid-chime
My troubleshooting with this issue thus far….
- With everything connected, when turned the unit on, it starts to chime and then abruptly shuts off.
- If I remove the display, the unit turns on and chimes and stays on. Given that, I decided to try a different display but had the same issue.
- In terms of the display, If I remove the LVDS cable only and leave the black cable plugged in, the unit turns on and chimes and stays on.
- In terms of the display, If I remove the black cable and leave LVDS plugged in, the unit returns to the same issue, i.e. shuts-down during chime.
- The Power LED lights on the motherboard all act normally with the display removed.
So not sure what is going on. Given the test plugging in the LVDS cable, it sounds like it might be an issue with the video controller on the motherboard but looking for advice in terms of anything dealing with this kind of issue.
Cette question est-elle utile ?