MBA won't boot while SSD is installed, after I remove it it boots.
I received a Macbook Air from a friend, it chimes, but nothing happens.
- I tried removing the SSD and it booted into recovery mode.
- I tried with a Windows Bootable USB (I had no mac media at hand) and I could reach the installation screen.
- I tried the SSD from another Macbook Air and it only gives me the Question Mark Folder.
- I rebooted into the Windows install screen and with disk part I was able to see both the USB and the SSD I used to test the machine.
- Again, I tried with the original SSD and the machine would chime but won’t even proceed to the recovery screen or boot select screen.
Another friend of mine who’s got more experience with Macs told me it could be the Logic Board instead of the SDD, before we go buying a new SSD is there any way to confirm if it’s the SSD?
Thanks in advance,
And, no, I don’t have a caddy for these Mac SSD’s.
Cette question est-elle utile ?