Circle with line across
Mac Pro Mojave won’t boot, after progress bar I get a circle with diagonal line. I then did a SMC and PRAM reset.
I’ve tried all of the following but they all end up with a circle with diagonal line:
- CMD + R
- CMD + ALT + R
- Held OPTION and selected Mojave (drive 1)
- Held OPTION and selected Mojave USB installer
- Created a new Mojave USB installer and tried to boot from it
- Created a new High Sierra USB installer and tried to boot from it
- Did a system check of the drive on another Mac, no issues found
- Restored drive 1 from a Time Machine backup (drive booted from another Mac)
- Fresh Mojave install onto a different drive (Drive booted from another Mac)
Drive 2 is Windows 10, I can boot into that after holding OPTION and selecting the drive. But anything Mac related is not booting :(
Any ideas on what is wrong with my Mac Pro?
Mac Pro 5,1 with boot camp. Drive 1 MacOS Mojave. Drive 2 Windows 10 Home.
Cette question est-elle utile ?