A display problem after a water damage?
I have MacBook pro 13” 2016 with touch bar, and here is the problem:
- I spilled water on the keyboard
- I kept using it (I know its wrong)
- The macbook was working just fine until now
- I connected it to the charger due to low battery
- The macbook start charging and disconnecting then charging repeatedly and I felt like there is a short circuit on the charger or something.
- I disconnected the charger.
- The screen goes bad, at first when I lift the screen up the colors and display is just fine for a second then the light changing, sometimes there is a white color refreshing and sometime the white goes up until I can see the screen and sometimes it goes down like the display goes to dark mode but it does not because the colors is not right.
- Within the screen madness I can work on the macbook just find and it functions just find also its charges with no problem.
Now I do not think the water reached to the LCD but I am asking for your opinions of whats might be wrong with it, is it a bad display flex, blacklight cable damage or I must change the screen? Because the screen is expensive I need to make sure there is another option to fix this.
Any help will be appreciated, thanks.
This is a video of the problem
This is a pic when the light goes darker
Thank Allah, I opened my MacBook last Wednesday and the screen is working just fine. I disconnected all removable cables from the T-Con and connect them again with no effect, Then I stopped display sleep to keep it working and used external display and on Wednesday I opened my MacBook and its working. Thank Allah.
Cette question est-elle utile ?