Why do I get no picture?
The picture on my Panasonic TX-55CRW854 has been gone for a few days, but everything else seems to work.
- Backlight works
- There is no picture at all
- Sound works through both optical output and internal speakers
- Start apps works, Youtube app also emits sound
- Scheduled recordings are made (TV switches on from standby)
- Stream from TV stations over the network works fine
The background lighting is lit, but only statically, although the device has local dimming. It is only gone briefly when you start the YouTube app.
I have already exchanged the T-Con board, but did not bring any improvement. There I can measure 12V voltage, so it should be fine.
Power Supply Unit should be ok, I can measure 400 Volts.
I am absolutely not a professional in electrical engineering, so your help would be great!
Cette question est-elle utile ?