MacBook air 11 inch 2013 doesnt charge
My Macbook Air 11 inch mid 2013 is working perfectly fine only it doesn't charge.
- No light on the magsafe —> charging icon shows —> battery is not charging —> the macbook itself is running on the electricity grid not the battery when the magsafe is plugged in.
- I have installed a new battery
- I looked all over the internet but have found no solution until I found this site :-)
- The logic board is clean, no water damage
I have tried:
- cleaning the magsafe connector
- resetting SMC and NRAM
- Booting without a battery
On images below:
The icon of charging is on, but it says "Battery is not charging"
- Is the Magsafe not the problem because if connected my Macbook is getting power through the magsafe. (the battery is not going down) So the Magsafe must be working, right?
- Its not the IO board because of the same reason above? Or am I mistaken?
- Anybody have any suggestions how to fix this problem
Thanks in advance.
Thanks Dan, for you help!
Is this what you asked?
Cette question est-elle utile ?