While these steps may not be the answer they are the first steps in diagnosing the problem and eliminating possible causes. One question. Have you ever torn down a laptop before?
What is the laptop telling you? anything?
Status Light Indicators: The status indicators help identify the current hardware status of your Notebook PC.
- Power indicator lights up when the Notebook is turned on and blinks slowly when the Notebook PC is in sleep mode.
- Two-colour battery charge indicator
Solid Green = Notebook charger is plugged in and the battery power is between 95% and 100%.
Solid Orange = Notebook charger is plugged in charging its battery and the battery power is less than 95%.
Blinking Orange = Notebook is running only on the battery and the battery power is less than 10%.
Lights off = Notebook is running only on the battery and the battery power is between 10% to 100%.
- Drive activity indicator lights up when your Notebook is accessing the internal storage drives.
- Airplane mode indicator lights up when the Airplane mode in your Notebook PC is enabled.
Next: You will want to first try these three combinations. Make sure power is off and unplugged when making changes.
- Battery in and charger plugged in. Observe lights and listen for fan spinning.
- Battery only with no charger. Again watch lights and listen.
- Take out the battery and plug in charger. Same again.
- Unplug charger with battery out and gently hold the power buuton down for 30 seconds.
With just the charger plugged in try turning on laptop. Anything.
- If you get lights you could try connecting to your TV with the HDMI cable.
We await your reply. Good luck. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions.
Cette réponse a-t-elle été utile ?