Here are some basic troubleshooting steps:
1. If the picture on the screen is vibrating, or seems like it's shimmering etc, it could be the refresh rate is set improperly on the monitor or the resolution is too high.
2. Before we go there, however, the quickest first thing I would do is just press the menu button on the monitor itself and access the monitors menu to do a factory reset. Sometimes you get lucky.
3. Ensure the monitor cable is tight on both ends. Shut off the monitor, reseat the power and monitor cable, then turn it back on. If you have another cable, test it with that to rule out a bad cable.
4. Make sure the monitor isn't near anything magnetic like speakers or microphones etc, or anything which gives off waves of any kind. Like a wifi router, etc. This shouldn't affect newer lcd models, but you never know.
5. If that doesn't help, check your refresh rate and resolution settings under the display options in your control panel. If you have it set to it's highest resolution 1600 x 900 move it down to the next lower resolution. If you just replaced a CRT monitor, maybe you have to increase the resolution/refresh rate to 1600 x 900 and 60 mghz.
6. Lastly, if all else fails, and all the hardware appears to function properly (test the video card with a non-lcd monitor, for instance, and see if that works) then I would update the video card drivers.
Let me know if any of these things worked, and if not, we can maybe figure something else out.
Cette réponse est-elle utile ?