Random reboots Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 910 27"
Hardware: Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 910
Processor (CPU): Intel i7 6700T
Working memory (RAM): 1x IBM DDR3 8GB
Mainboard: AIO 910 27ISH
Power supply: External power supply
Case: All In One PC
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 940A; 2 GB onboard
HDD / SSD: IBM SSD 250GB
Describe your problem:
Hi, I can't fix my Lenovo all in one PC. Hard drive was empty, I somehow got Windows installed after thousands of attempts. It randomly restart (or bluescreen with restart), sometimes right at the Windows logo, sometimes after Windows startup.
Windows installation only worked after I set everything to "deactivate" under Bios "CPU" tab. I could use it for a while (20min) without crashes.
I already replaced the following:
- Used motherboard from Aliexpress (Was sold as functional).
- New CPU
- New RAM (used only the new one)
- New external power supply
- New conductive paste on CPU and GPU
- cleaned everything from dust
Unfortunately I never manage to check the temperature as it keeps freezing or restarting.
I think that the reboots become more frequent with longer use. It stay in Bios without problems for a long time without crashes.
What steps have you already taken/tried to solve the problem?
- Tested RAM memory with MemTest from a boot CD, passed without error
- Run several CPU stress tests from a boot CD, runs through without problems
Could it be a broken Heatpipe?
Cette question est-elle utile ?
Try starting in safe mode and check it is stays on