Aller au contenu principal

Réparez vos affaires

Droit à la réparation

Boutique

Aide

Version actuelle par : Josh ,

Titre:

Why does my Power button work sometimes?

Texte:

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Verizon. Last nightA few nights ago I put it on my window sill and it sat in a very shallow puddle of condensation from my window air conditioner unit. I immediately put it in rice for 48 hours.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Verizon. Last nightA few nights ago I put it on my window sill and it sat in a very shallow puddle of condensation from my window air conditioner unit. I immediately put it in rice for 48 hours.
 
The problem that I'm having is that the power button is responsive sometimes. Most of the time the button doesn't work at all. I opened up the unit and took a look. There is no noticeable moisture inside of it at all. Just to cover my bases, I removed the power button and reinstalled it. I also briefly ran a hair dryer over aton low heat to try and evaporate any remaining moisture that I might have missed. My issue still seems to be the same.
The problem that I'm having is that the power button is responsive sometimes. Most of the time the button doesn't work at all. I opened up the unit and took a look. There is no noticeable moisture inside of it at all. Just to cover my bases, I removed the power button and reinstalled it. I also briefly ran a hair dryer over aton low heat to try and evaporate any remaining moisture that I might have missed. My issue still seems to be the same.
 
It will just randomly turn on and then will seem normal for about 30 minutes (button fully works). Then the power button will just stop working.
 
Does this sound like something shorted out on the mainboard, or is there something else that I can try?

Appareil:

Samsung Galaxy Note II

Statut:

open

Contribution d'origine par : Josh ,

Titre:

Why does my Power button work sometimes?

Texte:

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Verizon. Last night I put it on my window sill and it sat in a very shallow puddle of condensation from my window air conditioner unit. I immediately put it in rice for 48 hours.

The problem that I'm having is that the power button is responsive sometimes. Most of the time the button doesn't work at all. I opened up the unit and took a look. There is no noticeable moisture inside of it at all. Just to cover my bases, I removed the power button and reinstalled it. I also briefly ran a hair dryer over at low heat to try and evaporate any remaining moisture that I might have missed. My issue still seems to be the same.

It will just randomly turn on and then will seem normal for about 30 minutes (button fully works). Then the power button will just stop working.

Does this sound like something shorted out on the mainboard, or is there something else that I can try?

Appareil:

Samsung Galaxy Note II

Statut:

open