Aller au contenu principal

Réparez vos affaires

Droit à la réparation

Pièces & Outils

Aide

Version actuelle par : Kyle Wiens ,

Texte:

If you hear a very loud buzzing, it is probably a shorted high-voltge diode. This may be a small black stick wired to the high-voltage capacitor (metal can with two terminals), or could be inside the can.
 
You would have to replace it.
 
I doubt if the magnetron is bad, they are very reliable and last a long time.
 
I may be able to help further by emai to tlamb at montrose dot net. I designed microwave ovens for 30 years.

TOM
I may be able to help further by emai to tlamb at montrose dot net. I designed microwave ovens for 30 years.

TOM

Statut:

open

Contribution d'origine par : Tom Lamb ,

Texte:

If you hear a very loud buzzing, it is probably a shorted high-voltge diode. This may be a small black stick wired to the high-voltage capacitor (metal can with two terminals), or could be inside the can.

You would have to replace it.

I doubt if the magnetron is bad, they are very reliable and last a long time.

I may be able to help further by emai to   tlamb at montrose dot net. I designed microwave ovens for 30 years.

TOM

Statut:

open