Aller au contenu principal

Réparez vos affaires

Droit à la réparation

Pièces & Outils

Aide

Contribution d'origine par : Spikey2 ,

Texte:

the biggest thing in the microwave is the magnetron tube. They do wear out over time making it less and less powerful. There are other things that can go wrong inside, basic troubleshooting of powersupplies etc can give you success.
It seems from your question that is suddenly died. have a look if there is a short inside, maybe an insect or similar has shorted some high voltage part = accounting for the extra noise and lack of performance.

Statut:

open