Aller au contenu principal
Aide

Message d'origine par : kkryscio ,

Texte:

I have repaired more than one microwaveand find that it generally is not the magnetron tube that goes bad. What usually happens is simply a blown fuse. This repair involves taking the cover off and finding the circuit board.Even on cheap ovens the fuse is usually in a holder instead of soldered in so it is simply a matter of either checking for continuity in the fuse with a multimeter( this will tell you if the fuse is the problem) or removing it and taking it to your local Radio Shack and having them find you the correct replacment, snapping it in and reassemling the unit. Hope this helps.

Statut:

open