Aller au contenu principal

Modifications apportées à l'étape #37

Modifié par bac

Validation en attente

Supprimé(e)
Ajouté(e)
Inchangé

Lignes de l'étape

[* black] Wait... not so fast. After reassembling the camera, I found a huge piece of dust on the sensor in all the new images I took. Dust must have entered the lens module during disassembly. I had to take the camera apart completely again! :-(
[* black] So here is the lens module again, with the 2 halves pulled slightly apart to clean the sensor and/or inner lens elements. It was easier to disassemble the 2nd time :-)

Image 1

Aucune image précédente

Ajouté(e)