Accédez rapidement aux tutoriels, aux pièces et aux réponses correspondant à vos appareils
On dirait que votre panier est vide
My iPod has been dead for a long time, but I finally decided to repair it. The first step, I thought, should be the battery - and I was right...
There seemed to be a coating on the HD bumpers, the coating of the surfaces that were exposed that burned my fingers - I can only think of battery acid. It wasn't awful, and nothing looked damaged, yet, but I am replacing the back cover and a number of other components in order to be certain I don't run into further problems.
The short story is that my iPod started up for the first time in five years (I think it's five years) which is REALLY GREAT! Used the tweezers to pop up the battery cable connector, though - the plastic tool seemed too large/chunky.
Awesome guide! Thank you!!!!
I don't believe the plastic tool is best suited for this step - it was A LOT easier (and safer) with tweezers to just pull up.
I finished. The first time I assembled everything all was working perfectly except for the earpiece - I couldn't hear anything. I saw on another posted question that someone responded that the gold prongs on the the earpiece had to be aligned "just right", or it wouldn't work. Additionally, the metal cover shouldn't be screwed in too tightly. I realigned and was a little less restrictive with my screw tightening - and now I am up and running. I am so happy! I totally ruined my screen and really was shocked that it still worked. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to give advice and assitance!
Lorsqu'il en aura reçu, il pourra afficher un graphique de sa réputation au fil du temps.
Voici un aperçu de ce à quoi ressemble ce graphique :
Aucun point de réputation obtenu pour l'instant.