No help on A11 Apple processor module part number in this analysed iPhone?
Which is A11 Apple processor module part number, on same package row as SoC die designation APL1W72? The A11 Apple processor module part number has a format 339S004xx. The A11 photos are without sufficient contrast and difficult to read.
Which iPhone X model number are you investigating?
APL numbers are associated with specific CPU dies within Apple Ax SoCs. These APL numbers are etched on CPU dies.
Apple SoC part number (SKU) is in form of 3xxSxxxx. Different CPU dies within same Apple Ax processor family result in different Apple SoC SKUs.
- APL0598 is CPU (part) number in Apple A6 SoC 339S0177 (in iPhone 5/5c)
- APL0698 is CPU (part) number in Apple A7 SoC 339S0207 (in iPhone 6s)
---- APL5698 is CPU (part) number in Apple A7 SoC 343S0665 (in iPad Air)
- APL1011 is CPU (part) number in Apple A8 SoC 339S00018 (in iPhone 6/6 Plus)
Thus, from not quite clear A9 SoC photo in iPhone 6S teardown:
- APL0898 is CPU (part) number in Apple A9 SoC 339S00114 (in iPhone 6S)
If APL1022 is marked on Apple A9 SoC SKU here (lack of SoC high resolution image does not allow me to see it) that should mean different processor die on iPhone 6S Plus as well as different A9 SoC SKU compared to A9 SoC in iPhone 6S.
The photo is wrong, Apple A9 is not on this PCB side...
There is no reference regarding N438HB1 on Chipworks site! Any help?
It seems DRAM is not any more inside processor Package-On-Package Module of A5X:
- the package is of different type
- existence of both DRAM packages
Thermal dissipation could have played role in making the decision to separate CPU and DRAM
Since iPad 2 it is known that:
- Apple PN 339S0130 means DDR2 dies are from Samsung
- Apple PN 339S0137 means DDR2 dies are from Elpida
Apple PN is on A5 package
It seems, there is another version of Apple A5 found in iPad 2:
- Apple PN is 339S0137 (instead of 339S0130 above)
- DRAM PN is Elpida B4064B2PF-8D-F (instead of Samsung K3PE4E400B-XGC1 above)
Clearly a new A4 version from Apple:
- different Apple PoP part number 339S0123 (original iPhone 4: 339S0108)
- different Samsung DRAM incorporated K4265J1PB-50-F (original iPhone 4: K4X4G643GB)
- same processor SoC die marked as APL0398
Page 1 de 2
Lorsqu'il en aura reçu, il pourra afficher un graphique de sa réputation au fil du temps.
Voici un aperçu de ce à quoi ressemble ce graphique :
Aucun point de réputation obtenu pour l'instant.