Some additional steps missing, such as:
- Wear vinyl (or any other non-conductive material) gloves when working on and around the electronic parts
- Clean any electronic parts you touched with isopropyl alcohol-impregnated Q-tip
- Separate the old screen from the screen frame, as the phone has 3 layers => main frame / screen frame / screen (itself, as you buy it)
- Carefully port fingerprints sensor and buttons from the old screen to the new one
- Make sure you put some non-conductive tape on the new screen at the places where there was non-conductive tape on the old screen
- Rid the screen frame of the old screen (this might take a while if your old screen is shattered, you’ll have to remove all shards, along with the original adhesive that held it onto the frame)
- Clear the main and screen frames from the original adhesive
- Put new adhesive (electronic glue or double-layered tape) on the frames at strategic places
Aside from that, very clear guide.
Took me ~4h to complete at a careful steady pace.
Lorsqu'il en aura reçu, il pourra afficher un graphique de sa réputation au fil du temps.
Voici un aperçu de ce à quoi ressemble ce graphique :
Aucun point de réputation obtenu pour l'instant.