Hi! My name is Bradyn Braithwaite. I am a sophomore at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University majoring in Computer Engineering.
I’ve always loved taking things apart - especially when I get to use tools to dig in and figure out how something works. Tear-downs are awesome, and putting things back together is a great feeling. My goal is to work in both hardware and software development for a big tech company like Microsoft or Valve.
I believe reducing electronic waste is a critical part of saving the environment. I strongly support the Right to Repair, and hope my guides will aid iFixit in reducing tech waste.
- Programming: C++, MATLAB, Java
- Platforms: Windows, Ubuntu
- Math: Calculus III, Differential Equations
- CAD: Blender, Fusion 360
Maintenance / Repair:
- Upgraded laptops for thermals or memory
- Repaired 3D printers, including boards and hotends
- This summer I built a workbench to learn soldering and get started with Arduino
- I am always tinkering with something new, or 3D printing parts to assist in repairs
- My GitHub has a couple public repositories
- Playing piano
- Walking in the rain
- Eagle Scout since 2018
- National-Merit Scholarship award recipient
- Made the Dean’s List for Spring 2020
This is my cat, Lolo