- You need to disconnect/seperate the retaining catch on the motherboard connecting shroud from the retaining clip on the cable connector.
- To help do this, you can Very Lightly use a spudger/prying tool or cut some piece of scrap recycled plastic off a bottle to slide between the two on the top side of the connector, parallel to the motherboard.
- Once you have to two interlocking halves held apart, then you may be able to
* wiggle the connector off
* use a small flat headed screw driver or similar tool to Again Lightly help start to push from between the motherboard and cable connectors
* and/or, Gently use a hobby plyers or large tweezers to lightly grab the cable connector from the short edges for a better grip while wiggling
- If this still doesn’t make sense, then you might try searching for images of “motherboard cable connector retaining clip” or some such.
Hope that helps.
Lorsqu'il en aura reçu, il pourra afficher un graphique de sa réputation au fil du temps.
Voici un aperçu de ce à quoi ressemble ce graphique :
Aucun point de réputation obtenu pour l'instant.