The antenna cable was difficult to re-connect due to a slight misalignment of the new charging assembly (which of course is held in place by adhesive and hard to re-position as a result).
When reversing this step to install a new charging assembly, consider how you will re-attach the antenna cable disconnected in step 27 — a slight misalignment made it very difficult to reconnect.
The small plastic retainer was stuck. I did step 31 first, then I came back to this and used 3 drops of 95% ethanol to soften whatever was sticking before proceeding to step 30.
I was able to remove this without great stress on the part by inserting my right thumbnail (thumbprint facing the battery / top of the phone) in between the loudspeaker and the phone body above the silver oval, while at the same time using my left index fingernail to gently lift the long left side protrusion of the loudspeaker. Note that the plastic opening picks were too thick for this. Took twenty minutes or more to figure this out, but about two minutes or less to do it. The fundamental problem seems to be that this part is friction-fit into place, and you won’t get it out all in one motion without risk of breaking it, you have to work at it alternately from every angle. I also added a few drops of everclear (95% ethanol, isopropyl was hard to come by because of COVID), which may or may not have mattered (I have no control for this experiment). I believe there was no damage to the part.
Lorsqu'il en aura reçu, il pourra afficher un graphique de sa réputation au fil du temps.
Voici un aperçu de ce à quoi ressemble ce graphique :
Aucun point de réputation obtenu pour l'instant.