Sorry, Step 6a - Be cautious of the cable routing as you don't want to pinch any wires when snapping the clutch cover back on.
The thin black cables that go up the right side of the screen are your Airport antenna wires and the one running up the left side goes to the iSight camera.
As for getting the bezel off, it can be easier to remove if you heat up the adhesive before prying the bezel off. I use a heat gun on a low setting. Move the heat gun around the bezel for about a minute, to warm up the adhesive on the back side of the bezel, and then pull the bezel off. Don't get the heat gun too close and don't hold it in any one place for too long, otherwise you'll melt the plastics and be in a world of hurt.
6. don't forget to put the piece of black tape back over the cable connector.
7. snap the clutch cover back on and screw it down.
Here's how to get the cable back on:
1. Open the ifixit guide on how to remove the Clutch Cover and follow steps 20-22 for getting the clutch cover off.
2. Flip up the connector bar on the video cable so it's not in the way.
3. Using a spudger stick, hold the video cable in place (so it doesn't move) by pushing down on the cable at the place that was exposed by removing the clutch cover.
4. While holding the cable in place. Use your other hand to hold the screen parallel to the video cable's end and slide the screen onto the cable's end.
5. With the screen slid onto the cable, push down the connector bar to lock the cable into the connector on the screen.
Lorsqu'il en aura reçu, il pourra afficher un graphique de sa réputation au fil du temps.
Voici un aperçu de ce à quoi ressemble ce graphique :
Aucun point de réputation obtenu pour l'instant.