I didn’t have an iOpener, nor a heat gun; however I do have a small personal size hand pillow filled with feed corn. Two minutes in the nuke machine got it plenty warm, and smelled like fresh popcorn too.
Before exposing the adhesive, test fit the packet to see which way it orients. There was several cutouts on mine for the various components which protrude above the perimeter. The adhesive looked pretty symmetrical, but the backing only went one way.
I cut a strip of backing film and placed it under the battery connector, then manipulated it’s ribbon to make it lay flat.
The video shows using a Q-tip with Isopropyl. Don’t use a Q-tip, the cotton will just stick to the remaining adhesive and make it hairy. An eyeglasses cleaning cloth moistened with acetone did the trick for me. Don’t get it drippy wet with the acetone, it may attack some plastics.
Same here. I ended up placing a wide strip cut from the front adhesive liner across the top end where the display cables attach, as well as placing the rear adhesive liner crossways over the phones mid section to help keep from touching and/or damaging the adhesive during reassembly.
Lorsqu'il en aura reçu, il pourra afficher un graphique de sa réputation au fil du temps.
Voici un aperçu de ce à quoi ressemble ce graphique :
Aucun point de réputation obtenu pour l'instant.