Just did the replacement in about 15 minutes. A few notes:
1) Having a magnifier that you don't have to hold in your hand is key. I have a set of pivoting jewelers lenses that clip on to my reading glasses.
2) The Phillips screwdriver that comes with the "Liberation" kit is crap. Blunt, crude, wrong tip angle. Unusable. Get a set of real, or even semi-real fine screwdrivers.
3) establish a wide, open, clean area for working. If one of those little screws skitters out of your grip you don't want to be searching under table debris for it.
4) Pointy tweezers. With the size of the screws in this thing they won't seem so pointy.
5) The instructions above are vague about how the battery connector gets pulled off or pushed on. I still can't quite figure out the combination of sideways and up that worked. I ended up using the plastic tool to lever the connector to the right, while lifting...no, that wasn't it.
Lorsqu'il en aura reçu, il pourra afficher un graphique de sa réputation au fil du temps.
Voici un aperçu de ce à quoi ressemble ce graphique :
Aucun point de réputation obtenu pour l'instant.