Wiki réalisé avec l'aide d'étudiants
Une formidable équipe d’étudiants de notre programme éducatif a créé ce wiki.
Your device won't connect to the computer correctly.
USB False Connection
If your device is not being detected by your computer while in USB Mass Storage Mode you should first unplug the device from the computer. Then, turn the device off and then back on again. Then plug the device directly into the computer.
"Your device can not find map data."
No Detailed Maps Found That Support Routing/No Map Data Available
If you are receiving the message “No Detailed Maps Found That Support Routing”, and it cannot be dismissed by pressing OK or back, press and hold your finger on the message to clear it.
Ensure the map is enabled on the device
If you installed maps on this device with a memory card, make sure that this card is properly formatted.
Your device's volume seems low or is not working at all
Volume not working on device
Check if the volume is just down on the device. Find the "Volume" button on the home screen. Make sure that the volume is not muted on the device.
If this does not work, there may be a software issue with your device. If so, check if there are any updates available for your device.
One way to do this is by using WebUpdater. Download WebUpdater from the Garmin website. Launch the program and connect your device to your computer. The software will detect the Nuvi and update the device.
Your device wont turn on or boot up past the start screen/logo
- Download and install the Garmin USB Drivers.
- Download the Recovery Application and corresponding recovery file for your device, and save them some place easily found, like your Desktop.
- Use the recovery file on your Recovery Application by dragging and dropping the .rgn file on top of the Recovery Application
- With your device disconnected and turned off, use your thumb to apply pressure to the upper-left hand corner of the touchscreen
- While still holding the touchscreen, connect the device to your computer using the mini-USB cable
- The Updater program will detect your device and will list the device in the "USB Device" drop-down menu
- From the computer select the radio button next to "USB Device", Click OK, and let go of the touchscreen
- Your nuvi will now go through the process of updating software. It may power off and on during this process.