Cell Phone Will Not Turn On
Power Button Not Held Down
- Push and hold the red end call/power button for at least 5 seconds.
- Ensure the phone battery is charged. Plug the phone into a functioning charging station for at least 2 hours.
- A damaged screen may make the phone appear like it is not turning on. If the phone is making sounds, but the screen is not displaying anything, try replacing the screen. See Remplacement de l'écran LCD du Siemens A56.
- A malfunctioning keypad could prevent the phone from turning on. If the power button is unresponsive, replace the keypad. See Remplacement du clavier du Siemens A56.
- If the none of the above steps solved the problem, replace the motherboard. See Démontage de la carte mère du Siemens A56 de l'interface du clavier..
SIM Card Does Not Work
Malfunctioning SIM Card
- When the phone changes ownership, or as the network experiences upgrades, the SIM card may need to be replaced. See Remplacement de la carte SIM du Siemens A56.
Phone Will Not Charge/Hold A Charge
- Ensure the device is charging by plugging it into a charging station that is known to work correctly. It is also important to ensure that the outlet is functioning correctly.
- Batteries have a limited amount of time in which they can hold a charge. Sometimes an old battery needs to be replaced with a newer battery. See Remplacement de la batterie du Siemens A56.
Damaged Or Dirty Charging Port
- Check for damage in the charging port and clean or replace if needed. See Remplacement d'un port de chargement propre ..
Front Of Phone Is Cracked
Damaged Front Cover
- If the front cover is cracked or the color is not preferred, it can be replaced. See Remplacement du boitier avant du Siemens A56.
Keypad Is Not Responsive
- If the buttons are loose or broken, the keypad will need to be replaced. See Remplacement du clavier du Siemens A56.
Screen Does Not Display Anything
Faulty LCD Display
- If the screen does not power on, ensure that the connections are secure or replace the screen. See Remplacement de l'écran LCD du Siemens A56.
Persistent Major Issues
- If none of the steps listed above solved the problem, replacing the motherboard is the only remaining option. See Démontage de la carte mère du Siemens A56 de l'interface du clavier..