Questions de supportPoser une question
Il n'y a pas encore de questions. Soyez le premier à poser une question !
Voici quelques outils couramment utilisés pour travailler sur cet appareil. Vous ne devriez pas avoir besoin de tous les outils pour chaque procédure.
For information on common problems encountered by the device, please visit the 3DR Iris Plus Troubleshooting page to determine the source of the problem and take steps to correct it.
Background and Identification
The 3DR Iris Plus is a GPS compatible drone for aerial photography powered by open-source hardware. It was the first consumer drone with a “follow me” feature which identifies an object while in flight and tracks that object. The 3DR Iris Plus was initially released in 2014 but has been discontinued recently following 3DR’s exit from the consumer market in 2016. The original selling price was $750, with an additional gimbal sold for $219 that could mount a GoPro. At the time, the Iris Plus was very competitively priced. The successor to the 3DR Iris Plus was the 3DR Solo.
The 3DR Iris Plus has a black elliptical body with blue and black plastic legs that have long metal rods as feet. The propellers are on top at the ends of each plastic leg with an optional accessory gimbal for GoPro attachment below it. There is only one model of the 3DR Iris Plus quadcopter but the legs are interchangeable (either metal or plastic legs), so you may see it set up in slightly different leg configurations.
- Dimensions: 18” x 25” x 6”
- Maximum Height: 100 mm
- Weight (including battery): 1282 g
- Additional payload capacity: 400 g (0.8 lbs)
- Firmware: ArduCopter 3.2
- Flight Controller: Next-gen Pixhawk autopilot system with Cortex m4 processor
- Operating Range: 1 km (0.6 miles)
- Battery: 3S 5.1 Ah 8C lithium polymer
- Average flight time: 16-22 minutes
- Minimum Voltage: 10.5 V
- Maximum Voltage: 12.6 V
- Motors: 920 kV
- Motor to motor dimension: 550 mm
- (2) 9.5 x 4.5 normal-rotation
- (2) 9.5 x 4.5 counter-rotation
Radio & GPS:
- Radios: 915 mHz or 433 mHz
- GPS: uBlox GPS with integrated magnetometer