Voici quelques outils couramment utilisés pour travailler sur cet appareil. Vous ne devriez pas avoir besoin de tous les outils pour chaque procédure.
For more information regarding common troubleshooting issues refer to
Background and Identification
The first-generation Helix was announced at the 2013 International CES and was released on 21 May 2013. A second-generation Helix came out in 2014. The Helix serves as a conventional notebook computer but uses a "rip and flip" design that allows the user to detach the display and then replace it facing in a different direction. It is an 11-inch hybrid with an emphasis on business and security features. A rugged design weighing 3.7 pounds but with the traditional Thinkpad matte-black look and feel.
- Intel Core i5-3337U
- DDR3 memory controller( up to 1600MHz), Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 (2.70GHz)
- 2MP front facing
- 5MP rear facing with LED flash
Memory and Storage:
- 4GB DDR3 RAM
- Supports up to 8GB maximum memory
- A 128 GB Solid-state drive that speeds up frequently performed operations.
- Dual-battery arrangement delivers up to 6.5 hours of battery life.
- An internal power source to the computer when the AC adapter is not available.
- A rechargeable and is charged using the AC adapter with the system
- Tablet battery: Integrated Lithium Polymer 3-cell battery, 42Whr
- Keyboard Dock battery: Integrated Lithium Polymer 4-cell battery, 28Whr
- Windows 8 Professional (64-bit)
- Previous versions of Windows not supported
- Using operating systems other than those preinstalled on the systems may not provide full-feature
- An 11.6 FHD (1920x1080) TFT color, VibrantView
- Corning Gorilla Glass, LED Backlight
- Multi-Screen supports ten-finger gesture, One Glass Solution
- Intel HD Graphics 4000