Minolta X-370 Battery Replacementen
Score de 1
Score de 1
Voici quelques outils couramment utilisés pour travailler sur cet appareil. Vous ne devriez pas avoir besoin de tous les outils pour chaque procédure.
Track down problems encountered with your Minolta X-370 on our Troubleshooting Page
Identification and Background
The Minolta X-370 was one of the best entry-level single-lens-reflex (SLR) cameras of its time. It is very simple to use and maintain and is a fantastic camera for beginners and experts alike
The Minolta X-370 is an easy-to-use microcomputerized (SLR) camera with quartz control of mechanical sequences and shutter speed, providing lasting accuracy and years of enjoyment.
The X-370 can be used with Minolta's wide range of accessories, such as wideangle, telephoto, and zoom lenses, Motor Drive 1, Auto Winder G, Wireless Controller IR-1, and much more.
- June 1981 to June 1990
- 35mm single-lens reflex auto-exposure camera
- Minolta SLR bayonet (54° rotating angle)
- coupling for full aperture metering and automatic diaphragm control
- stepless speeds 1/1000 to 4 sec
- set automatically with selector dial at "AUTO" setting or fixed speeds 1 to 1/1000 sec
- ISO 12/12° to ISO 3200/36° set by film-speed dial that locks at 1/3-EV increments
- Two 1.5v alkaline-manganese (LR44: Eveready A-76 or equiv.) cells or
- Two 1.55v silver-oxide (SR44: Eveready S-76, EPX-76 or equiv.) cells or
- One 3v lithuim (CR-1/3N) cell
- Electronic for 10-sec. delay
- Cancelable anytime before release
- 137mm x 90mm x 51.5mm without lens
- 470g without lens and power cells