mdaly513, looks like the connector is soldered onto the DC-in board. for the 2004 it's part number 922-6461 and it is available right here. Of course you can also take it out of your other computer:-). Here is what the manual says about the 2004 model:" Preliminary Steps
Before you begin, remove the following:
• Bottom case
• Bottom shield
1. With the computer on a soft cloth, disconnect the DC-in cable from the underside of
the logic board.
2. Remove any tape that holds the cable to the frame or logic board.
3. Route the cable from the guides in the chassis.
4. Remove the two identical screws from the DC-in board.
5. Tilt up the DC-in board, and pivot it out of the frame.
6. Remove the DC-in board from the computer assembly.
7. Install the replacement DC-in board, and reassemble and test the computer.
Or you could just check on here for your model and pick the proper guide...:-)
Hope this helps, good luck.
Cette réponse est utile ?