Phone got wet, works fine for 5mins, then screen goes black...HELP!
I had my phone in my apron at work. I spilled a bucket of water with sanitizer on myself and in my apron. My phone was a little wet, but wasn't soaked, it wasn't dripping with water. I took my phone apart and put it plus battery in uncooked rice, overnight. Next morning, phone turned on fine. Was a little slow when pressing the touchscreen. After 5mins, the screen turns black and grey, and I have to take battery out then put back in, to see the screen again. The phone still rings, and I can talk on it, but screen wont stay on... Please help!! Can I salvage this phone?? Thanks so much-Jess
Cette question est-elle utile ?