If your Xbox One S or original Xbox One console won't turn on, your power supply may be faulty or improperly connected, or there may be another reason. Try the following solutions.
Solution 1: Reset your internal power supply
The Xbox One S console has an internal power supply that works in all regions worldwide. If your console won't turn on, it may simply need a power reset. Often, power issues are due to the power supply resetting after a power surge.
Note Because the console has a built-in surge protector, you should not connect it to an external surge protector. If you connect the console to another surge protector, the console cannot reach the full power that is needed for optimal performance.
To reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:
- Unplug the power cord from the console.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the Xbox button on the front of the console.
#If the console turns on, the internal power reset worked. Do this step in the future if the problem happens again.
If the console still doesn't turn on, try the following:
- Check that the wall outlet you are using is working with other devices.
- Check that the power cable is firmly connected to the wall outlet and to your console.
- Ensure that you're using the power cable that came with your console, and that it's the correct cable for your region.
- If your console still will not turn on, it will need to be serviced.
Cette réponse est-elle utile ?