Where can I find the rubber screen for the bottom mic?

The rubber "shoes" or screen for the microphone and speaker on the bottom of the housing is melted-its warped. Therefore, my microphone cannot fit properly. It seems like the housings are sold without them and the microphone/speaker/charging dock replacements don't come with them either. Does anyone know where I can get the new rubber screens?

Répondez à cette question J'ai le même problème

Cette question est-elle utile ?

Score 0
Ajouter un commentaire