What is the rear axel called on a 2000 pontiac grand am called?

Hi! I cannot figure out what my rear axel is called. I was in a wreck and I bent my rear axel when they pulled me out of the ditch. When I drive, it pulls to the right so I have to keep my wheel turned to the left somewhat to try and drive straight. But I have no clue how much it will be to replace it, and I have no clue what it is called. Any help is greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!

Répondre à cette question J'ai le même problème

Cette question est-elle utile ?

Indice 0

3 commentaires:

I wonder if you would be lucky enough to fix this problem with a simple wheel alignment?


All I know is that the metal part of the axle is bent out towards the bumper, but I will see if that will fix it. Thank you!


@calecr if theree are things that are bend, a simple alignment will not do. You have a few part on the rear axle so it will be difficult to identify those without actually seeing them. Post a couple of images of the damage with your question. Use this guide Ajout d'images à une question existante for that. It will allow us to see what you see.


Ajouter un commentaire