Where can I find replacement parts?

I am trying to replace my clear plastic slider, as it cracked during a cleaning when I removed the front plate. Is there a place I can order one and have it sent to me so that I can replace it?

It is the long skinny piece of plastic that hold the slider lens for the 4x viewfinder adjustment.

Répondre à cette question J'ai le même problème

Cette question est-elle utile ?

Indice 0

1 commentaire:

I believe the part is the Shuttle, after looking at schematics.

This is for the 636, but page 42 shows the part labelled as Shuttle: http://www.everythingretek.com/PRDLibrar...


Ajouter un commentaire