Why does the screen stay on white motorola sign?
motorola a855 phone worked when activated but now stays whit with motorola sign. Cuts off and on also.
Cette question est-elle utile ?
Richard, check on here and see if that helps. If nothing works you can try to perform a hard reset Performing a hard reset will remove ALL data including the Google account, system data, application data, application settings, and downloaded applications. O
1. With the device powered off, slide the keyboard open.
2. Press the Power key and the X key simultaneously, until the Recovery screen appears.
The Recovery screen displays a graphic of an exclamation point within a triangle.
3. Press the Volume up key and the Camera key simultaneously, to show the Recovery menu.
4. Using the Volume keys, select Wipe data factory Reset.
5. Press the center of 5-way navigation pad.
6. Using the Volume keys, select Yes -- delete all user data.
7. Press the center of 5-way navigation pad.
8. Using the Volume keys select Reboot system now.
9. Press the center of 5-way navigation pad. Good Luck and let us know how it is going.
Cette réponse est-elle utile ?
Dernières 24 heures : 0
7 derniers jours : 0
30 derniers jours : 0
Total : 610