Solution 1. Clear the cache
Xbox One error code e106 is a system error caused by data cache. Please turn off your device and unplug. Allow it to remained unplugged for one minute so the cache will be flushed from the memory. Then to make sure it works, use Clear System Cache function. Please see below.
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Go to Settings Tab, select System Settings ==> Select Storage.
- Select any of the listed storage device press Y on the controller.
- Select Clear System Cache.
- When prompted for a confirmation, select Yes.
- Solution 2. Reset your console
- An unsuccessful update on your Xbox could cause error e106. To resolve this problem, please reset your console.
- Turn off your Xbox One.
- Unplug it for at least 30 seconds.
- Plug it back, then press and hold Bind button (located on the left side of the Xbox One) and the Ejectbutton.
- Then, power on the console without releasing the Bind and Eject button.
- Release the Bind and Eject button after two power-up beep sounds.
- After that, you should enter the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
- Then select the Reset this Xbox using the controller.
Cette réponse est-elle utile ?